FANDOM


  • Would it be possible for someone to make a First Age member of the Edain, a little like Turin, for Minecraft 1.7.10? Perhaps a little like the Dunedain, but with helmet, mail and less green. Thanks!
    Turin Book
      Loading editor
    • I made one off of this picture a while ago. Tell me whatcha want different from it. https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/ucvHK/turin

        Loading editor
    • Maybe a smaller cloak (shorter and not covering the whole arms, more subdued blue-ish colours and a leather belt. I wish I could make skins myself, but I can't deal with layers and visual depth at all...

      ...you are really talented!

        Loading editor
    • DentedEar wrote:
      Maybe a smaller cloak (shorter and not covering the whole arms, more subdued blue-ish colours and a leather belt. I wish I could make skins myself, but I can't deal with layers and visual depth at all...

      ...you are really talented!

      Erm, completely forgot about this, I don't normally get on the wiki... I can do it tomorrow. Sorry about the wait.. :P

      Also thanks for the compliment :)

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • TheblueWizard can you do mine? It’s the dwarf king.

        Loading editor
    • TheblueWizard wrote:

      Does this look correct?

      Yeah, that's great! I'll probably do a few minor modifications myself too, but I would have never managed to get such good textures on the cloak, skin and helm on my own. Thanks again!

      Edit: Erm... the texture on the bottom of the head seems to be reversed. How could I fix it?

        Loading editor
    • DentedEar wrote:
      TheblueWizard wrote:

      Does this look correct?

      Yeah, that's great! I'll probably do a few minor modifications myself too, but I would have never managed to get such good textures on the cloak, skin and helm on my own. Thanks again!

      Edit: Erm... the texture on the bottom of the head seems to be reversed. How could I fix it?

      I'm pretty sure that's just a glitch on the minersneedcoolshoes website. Have ya tried it in game? If so, and it is still reversed, I can switch it for ya

        Loading editor
    • TheblueWizard wrote:
      DentedEar wrote:
      TheblueWizard wrote:

      Does this look correct?

      Yeah, that's great! I'll probably do a few minor modifications myself too, but I would have never managed to get such good textures on the cloak, skin and helm on my own. Thanks again!

      Edit: Erm... the texture on the bottom of the head seems to be reversed. How could I fix it?

      I'm pretty sure that's just a glitch on the minersneedcoolshoes website. Have ya tried it in game? If so, and it is still reversed, I can switch it for ya

      I've tried it in game and the head bottom texture is definitely flipped. I did attempt to fix it using Microsoft Paint's selection tool, but then the resulting skin was blank except for the second layer for some reason...

        Loading editor
    • Turin2.1
      Here. Sorry 'bout that.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.