FANDOM


  • Shouldn't the swan knights have horse archers if they have good mounts and archers?

      Loading editor
    • First no horse archers, period. The Wainriders are the only faction that will have it. Also when you post on the suggestions board, COMPLETE and Solid. No, one sentence belong in General Mod Discussion.

        Loading editor
    • Foeslayer12 wrote:
      First no horse archers, period. The Wainriders are the only faction that will have it. Also when you post on the suggestions board, COMPLETE and Solid. No, one sentence belong in General Mod Discussion.

      Uhm...

      You know that Rohirrim, Rhúdelrim, Harnedhrim and some Orcs (all I know off the top of my head) have got ranged cavalry?

      That said, I am also against the idea of horse archers of Dor-en-Ernil.

      Jurassic Sean of Tol Hîth Visit my Park!

        Loading editor
    • Jurassic Sean wrote:
      Foeslayer12 wrote:
      First no horse archers, period. The Wainriders are the only faction that will have it. Also when you post on the suggestions board, COMPLETE and Solid. No, one sentence belong in General Mod Discussion.
      Uhm...

      You know that Rohirrim, Rhúdelrim, Harnedhrim and some Orcs (all I know off the top of my head) have got ranged cavalry?

      That said, I am also against the idea of horse archers of Dor-en-Ernil.

      Jurassic Sean of Tol Hîth Visit my Park!

      Damn it! I forgot about that!

        Loading editor
    • Also why is the achievement for hiring units from the Dol Amroth Captain called "Friend of the Princes"? Shouldn't it be "Friend of the Prince's"? If you don't add the quotation mark it sounds like more than one prince. If you add it is gramatically correct. I think.....

        Loading editor
    • Why all the hate for the horse archers? I mean it would make sense since on the post for Dor-En-Ernil it says (don't quote me on this) "it has mounted mobs that evil players always dread". P.S. people make their own adaptation for his stories. (specifically LOTR and The Hobbit) Sorry if I sound like one of those guys......

        Loading editor
    • 2602:306:BD8D:DA20:8D80:FB8C:DEBC:303A wrote:
      Why all the hate for the horse archers? I mean it would make sense since on the post for Dor-En-Ernil it says (don't quote me on this) "it has mounted mobs that evil players always dread". P.S. people make their own adaptation for his stories. (specifically LOTR and The Hobbit) Sorry if I sound like one of those guys......

      The problem is that if there were horse archers in Dol Amroth, they probably would have been part of the Battle of the Pelennor fields, since horse archers, if used correctly, are deadly. They are neither described nor is there any lore support for them. The only mounted archers that were present were the Rohirrim and (I think) the Blackroot Bowmen. Dol Amroth almost certainly developed its cavalry in the direction of heavy cavalry, given that their elites are called knights and that those knights managed to drive back/ annihilate the Troll-men, Variags, Easterling Axemen, and some Haradric Cavalry in one charge (I know they had help from other cavalry, but they most likely formed the front wedge/line), since they aren't mentioned again for the rest of the battle.

      Jurassic Sean of Tol Hîth Visit my Park!

        Loading editor
    • Oh you right lol. Yeah if they were at Minas Tirith it would've been a slaughter.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.