The Uruk Chieftain can be found in camps. You must have an Isengard alignment of at least +150 to hire troops from him. You can hire various Isengard units from him if you have enough alignment and silver coins. If killed, the chieftain will drop Uruk steel ingots, rotten flesh, maggoty bread, Orc bones, orc-draught (rare), and rarely a piece of armour in addition to a large floating coin showing were he will respawn. The only way to destroy it is to break it in creative mode.
Upon hiring a unit from an Uruk chieftain, the player earns the achievement "Pillaging Time".
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Isengard)||Requires Pledge (Isengard)|
|Isengard Snaga||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+150||No|
|Isengard Snaga Archer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+200||No|
|Uruk||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+150||No|
|Uruk Crossbower||60-120 ( to )||30-60 ( to )||+200||No|
|Uruk Sapper||70-140 ( to )||35-70 ( to )||+250||No|
|Uruk Berserker||N/A||30-60 ( to )||+300||Yes|
|Uruk Warg||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+150||No|
|Warg Rider||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+250||No|
|Warg Archer Rider||60-120 ( to )||30-60 ( to )||+300||No|
|Uruk Warg Bombardier||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+400||No|
|Uruk Banner Bearer||60-120 ( to )||30-60 ( to )||+300||No|
- What do silver coins and Man-flesh have in common? I never have enough of them!
- You want some mercenaries, Person? I want some coins.
- Get your fighting Uruk-hai here! Starting at just a few silver coins!
- I want to get my stinking hands on some more silver coins!
- My Uruk-hai are the strongest Orcs in all Middle-earth!
- Your foes will tremble before our Warg riders, Person!
- Bring me some silver coins, maggot!
- I can build you an army worthy of Mordor!
- Get me some coins and I'll get you some troops!
- I got some fine troops that're good for killing!
- If you get me some coins, I will sell you some of my boys!
- My boys will serve you well in the slaying of those filthy horse-men!
- No enemy may stand against the might of my fighting Uruk-hai!
- You think I'd sell mercenaries to scum like you? Ha!
- Only the foulest of Men can command Uruk-hai, Person.
- Work some more evil, and then perhaps I'll consider trading units with you.
- Come back when you've proven your worth, maggot.
- I'm not selling any Uruk-hai to you until you kill some more filthy enemies!
- You can barely even ride a Warg, so why should I let you hire any stinking Goblin-Men?
- Filth like you wanting to hire Uruk-hai? What's the next trick?
- Go kill some of those filthy horse-men and then I might consider letting you command my mighty Uruk-hai.
- Prove your worth, filth, and then come back!
- You want some of my fine Uruk-hai! Ha! What kind of joke is this?
- You won't be getting any soldiers from me, maggot. Go cut some heads and then come back!
- You're not getting any soldiers from me, maggot! Start killing some Men or beat it!
- Have you not been driven out by our armies yet, scum?
- I'll bleed you like a stuck pig!
- Enjoy your last breath, scum!
- You're nice and fresh!
- Kill the scum!
- Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!
- You stink of fear!
- Die, Man-scum!
- Your blood smells fresh!
- I'll skewer you like a piece of meat!
- You'd better start running, maggot!
- Come any closer and I'll stick you like a fresh cut of meat!
- We dine on Man-flesh tonight!
|The Battalions of Isengard|
Uruk (Banner Bearer, Berserker, Crossbower, Sapper)