I run Minecraft servers for my kids and their friends, and make some software developments around their favourite mods & plugins.
For me it's an occasion to have a common activity with my kids, perform some technical work and change my mind from my daily duties.
- I'm not active any more on this wiki.
- I moved to the Minecraft LOTR mod exiles wiki and can be reached through my message wall there.
My pages on the WikiEdit
- It's a hARDA world LOTR Server (our server)
- Creating a LOTR server (my biggest contribution to this wiki)
- Managing a LOTR server (just started. needs to be fleshed out now!)
- Configuring third-party software for the mod (an ongoing task, open to all)
- LOTR schematic library (an ongoing task, open to all, started after my LOTR schematics project blog post)
- Data values (another ongoing task, open to all)
My suggestions for the Mod or the Wiki Edit
More configuration options and commands[superseded by my Commands for faction change cases suggestion]
- Alignment displayed and faction choice
- User Designed Structures & Millénaire/LOTR mods crossover [for the first part, my Massive structures now! proposal is for me the way to go]
Configurable spawn into the MiddleEarth dimension[not needed anymore]
- Wiki pages suggestions [partly done]
- Just plain humans (and kids for all) [in my wish list]
- The Mythical bucket and other impossible items [first part implemented on hARDA]
- Commands for faction change cases [in my wish list]
Other pages I like Edit
- Millenaire Village Help (a complementary project i hope will succeed)
- Wood-Elven Stronghold - Survival build (proud to host it on our server)
- Pacifism (originally experimented and officially supported on our server)