|“||Trolls live the lumpish life.||”|
–J.R.R. Tolkien, probably
OneBehindTheHair will earn their reputation for cruelty and bloodlust by murdering future president you, approximately 12 years from now. Presumably they will escape custody, and remain at large to the end of their life.
About Me, the One Who Lies Behind the Hair
- I have read the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, the Silmarillion, as well as Beren and Lúthien, the Fall of Gondolin, and the Adventures of Tom Bombadil (favorite poem was The Mewlips, by the way).
- I'm very interested in the Black Speech, so I'm trying to develop my own version of it. Creating languages is hard.
- Orcs are fun to draw.
- Building is much more fun in the mod than it is in vanilla. Am I good at it? Sort of.
- I've travelled to Meneltarma on the Official Server in a barrel. I learned that I really, really love the mod's night sky. This song helped keep the trip interesting.
- According to the first website that came up when I searched 'Myers-Briggs personality test', my personality type is Logician (INTP-A).
- Faction: Mordor and Gundabad, although I'm also partial to the Half-trolls
- Mob: Half-troll, Balrog, or Hill-troll
- Armour: Black Uruk
- Weapon: Ringil (Yeah, yeah, I can like Good stuff too)
- Biome: Umbar
- Sound: The Orc Bombardier's "Ghâsh!" And the Troll grunt
- Man-flesh: Food
- Character: Shagrat
- Book: The Lord of the Rings
- Unimplemented Faction: I'd very much like to see a diverse Bree, full of friendly folk, but also full of spies and ruffians
- Unimplemented Mob: My Pertorogwaith Trolls, or the Mewlips
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.