|“||Just keep firing until you hit something!||”|
–Captain Kathryn Janeway, of the Federaton Starship Voyager
Visitors please add your names down the bottom of this page :)
Greetings, Person, to the User Page of Me, who Plays Games! Feel free to post a message on my wall, I won't care. Spam it if you really want; I won't and can't ban you.
Hi, my name's Jackal (awful, I know), but you can just call me Jack. Please no Jackalopes, or Jack-asses. Just plain Jack'll do (pun not intended). I've been playing the mod for awhile now. I played it once or twice in Beta 3, but thought "Meh. Just another one of those mods which will die out, as usual." Boy, was I wrong. Look at it now! Magnificent, the work done so far. Keep up the good work, Mevans!
I love reading the Lord of the Rings and accompanying canon, and playing the mod. I'm currently working on re-creating Middle-Earth in Minecraft. I also love Star Wars and Star Trek, especially Star Trek: Voyager. On top of all else, I love playing rugby, and I also play the Cello.
Current ME Projects
- The Berserk of Ithilien, a playthrough of LOTR as a mildly crazy gondorian who slays orcs and Southrons and is general feared by Gondor and Mordor alike. Lives in a big cave with walls, floors and the roof made from the melted-down remains of all his enemies.
- Ninzaya Sand, a playthrough of LOTR as the bastard son of a high-ranking Southron Nomad-General, who is sent to the front lines in Harondor to fight Gondor. Ninzaya Sand lives on the back of his Camel, Swiftfoot III.
- Lord Pumpkin of Gondor, a playthrough of LOTR as a wealthy and renowned lord of Gondor living in a besieged castle in Ithilien. He has to prioritise the survival of his people until help arrives, but how long can one gate stand against 10,000 orcs?
- Recently Ended Life Beyond the Living, a hardcore challenge of living in Forodwaith with nothing but a suit of warg fur armor, two seeds and twelve wood blocks. No torches, no beds, and the weather does damage at night, regardless of warg fur armour.
Favourite Mod Stuff
NPCs: To kill, all types of Orcs. To be friends with, all Gondorians except levymen. To trade with, Dwarves. To fight alongside, Lindon elves.
Armor: All the new Near Harad armor added in Update 34.
Animals: Bears and Boars. Anything with B_ars.
Hired Units: Hobbit Shirrifs in Wood-Elven Scout Armour with Poisoned Mithril Daggers.
Biome: Minhiriath all the Way.
Faction: The Southrons of Near Harad; no finer faction has been made by the crafts of Mevans and Gruk, unless it may be Gondor.
+6237 to Which Faction Should I Choose?
Interests Outside LOTR
- Hermitcraft, a group of elite Minecraft players who play together on the Hermitcraft server in Vanilla Minecraft.
- Stellaris, a space empire simulation game totally worth the $100+ all the DLC cost (get them on Winter or Summer sales for a big discount, or watch the YouTuber ASPEC for a chance to find rare discounts on Stellaris!)
- Cities Skylines, a SimCity-but-way-better by the same people who made Stellaris, Paradox Interactive
- IKEA Furniture. Seriously, I have way too much of it.
Visitors please sign below, like so: