Climate Map of Middle Earth
I decided to create a climate map of middle earth, using a simplified Koppen clasification system, because i was bored...
For reference on what the colours mean go here
Constructive critisism on how to make this and any other maps better would be gladly welcomed.
A few points
- Depending on where the inbound current reaches the continental shelf off the coast of gondor would decide how much the bay of belfalas would be of a mediterranean climate
- The cold deserts and steppes of Rhun could be a little more inland, (not entirely sure how the sea of Rhun effects things
Possible Map additions for the mod
- A new desert region in the utter-most east, akin to the last desert
- Another small central desert in Harhudor
- Southern Palisor would be a large steppe, ranging from Rhudel to the Gulf of Rhun