Bear with me, this could be a little confusing.
Now, this is a cool trick I discovered a while back. It's a little resource consuming, it can only be used in pretty specific lighting, but it looks pretty cool.
Here's a picture of the end result in a WIP Gundabad build I started ages ago:
So, looking pretty cool, isn't it? This is how you do it.
Alright, first choose where you want the food item to lie. We'll call that block 1.
Block 2 is directly adjacent to block 1, and you'll dig three blocks down from block 2. Place a torch at the bottom of the hole.
Mine out the block under block 1 and put a plate there.
Following me? No? Alright, here's how it should look.
Understand now? Excellent. It takes a little less than 64 food items to show through b…
Read more >
Hi, all! I decided to just get it done and make this comparison so I didn't need to look it up every single time! Since Azog and Bolg depart so heavily from their book counterparts, I decided to write this so people would stop getting confused about who was in what, and what was ruled by who. Will it help? Probably not.
- Died in T.A. 2799, approximately 142 years before the Hobbit begins
- Was the leader of the Moria clan
- Killed Thrór, eventually causing the Battle of Azanulbizar and ultimately his death
- Head sliced off by Dáin
- Strong Orc
Jackson's Azog "The Defiler"
- Died approximately 142 years after the Battle of Azanulbizar
- Leader of like, anything Sauron wasn't
- Killed Thrór during the Battle of Azanulbizar, causing you to wonder what ca…