Ever installed MPM with the LOTR Mod and experienced the weird blackscreen?
This can be fixed by disabeling the PoV setting from MPM, but sadly, that also disables that feature, which means that for example if you choose the Balrog model, your "Point of View" (PoV) is stil the player one, not the high Point of View a Balrof (or any comparable large model) would have.
I created a small mod which fixes that - MPM-LOTR. Just download it and drop it into your mods folder, voila.
- v35.3/v35.4 of the LOTR Mod
- 1.7.10b of MPM (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/more-player-models/files/2242988)
- Download: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mpm-lotr
- Sourcecode: https://github.com/CraftedMods/mpm-lotr
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/CraftedMods/mpm-lotr/issues