|“||The Elves were the first to charge. Their harted for the goblins is cold and bitter. Their spears and swords shone in the gloom with a gleam of chill flame, so deadly was the wrath of the hands that held them.||”|
–The Hobbit, The Clouds Burst
|“||[...] and out upon the other side came many of the spearmen of the Elves.||”|
–The Hobbit, The Clouds Burst
Wood-elf warriors are among the strongest type of Wood-elf. They wear Wood-elven armour and may use Wood-elven equipment as well as the Bow of Mirkwood. Like other Elves, their swords will glow blue when Orcs are near.
Wood-elven warriors spawn rarely in the Woodland Realm, mostly inhabiting towers. When low on health, they will eat lembas to heal themselves. Sometimes, a Wood-elf warrior will spawn mounted on a elk, which gives them increased mobility when in combat and increased detection range.
Wood-elf warriors can be hired from captains starting for 50 silver coins, at +350 Woodland Realm alignment. A mounted variant can also be hired upon reaching +450 Woodland Realm alignment, starting at 70 coins each. Note that the price decreases as your alignment increases.
|Bow of Mirkwood||Rare||1|
Speech Bank Edit
- I defend this woodland realm from those who would seek its destruction.
- There is powerful magic here.
- Beware, Person... there is much evil afoot in these lands.
- I fight for the Silvan Elves of Mirkwood.
- It is not often that Men venture into Mirkwood from outside.
- Stay out of the shadows, Person.
- Much evil lurks beyond our borders.
- A star shines upon our meeting, Elf-friend.
- Welcome to the land of the Elvenking, Person.
- Welcome to our woodland realm.
- Beware the spawn of Ungoliant!
- We Elves of the Woodland Realm must remain vigilant, for there is always evil on our borders.
- Always we must be on the watch, Person.
- Greetings, Person. Welcome to the realm of the Elvenking.
- Welcome to our fair realm, Person. What tidings do you bring to us from the world of Men?
- Be on your guard, Person. The woods that lie beyond our borders are filled with creatures of shadow.
- The woods around these lands are becoming more and more perilous.
- I fear that the Shadow has once more returned to that accursed fortress in the south of Mirkwood.
- Take your evil and flee these lands, Person!
- We do not welcome your kind here.
- You should not have come here!
- You are no match for the warriors of the Elvenking!
- One way or another, you shall depart our lands!
- You are mistaken if you think you can threaten us!
- Flee, Morgul-scum!
- Back into the shadows, you villain!
- You were wrong to set foot here, Person!
- To Udûn with you!
- Go and kiss an Orc!
- Death to the foes of the Elves!
- Who brings to us this token of doom?
- Begone from our lands, scum of Dol Guldur.
- You shall soon meet your end, servant of evil.
- Go back to the darkness whence you came!
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
|The Wood-elves of Mirkwood|